1. The Government
- Suppliers conduct the self-declaration (Province Food Safety Management Authority only for archiving and announce the self - declaration on its website)
2. Product Categories
- Food (pre-packaged processed foods cakes, candy, tea, coffee, drinks, beer,...)
- Food ingredients, Spices ...
- Food containers, primary packages of foods.
- Single Food additives, food processing aids
3. Customer's Documents
- The testing results within 12 months up to the date of document submission (if you don't have it, providing the sample - LYT will help you to test).
- Sample of Food's Label (LYT will give advice for writting labelling contents).
- Certificate of Food Hygiene and Safety.
- Certificate of business registration.
4. LYT's process
- Consulting customers about testing standards, regarding declaration and postmortem review.
- Giving the sample to recognized laboratories.
- Preparing the documents.
- Applying the documents to the competent authority via online.
- Following and updating the result of self-declaration on website, Finishing Service.
- Testing time: 5 - 7 days when the sample was sent.
- Having the declaration: 2 - 3 days when documents was fully provided.
6. Fees and charges
- No charge.
- Testing fee: depending on the product's ingredients.
- Service fee: please contact us.
8. Legal basis
- Law no. 55/2010/QH12
- Decree no. 15/2018/NĐ-CP
- Decree no. 43/2017/NĐ-CP