1. The Government
- Province Food Safety Management Board
2. Product Categories
- Medical foods (can be consumed orally ortube feeding, prescribed to regulate the patient’s diet)
- Dietary products for children up to 36 months (formula milk, baby weaning food,...)
3. Customer's Documents
- CFS / Health certificate (the certificate must beconsular legalized).
- The testing results within 12 months up to the date of document submission (if you don't have it, providing the sample - LYT will help you to test).
- Scientific evidence of effects (LYT can support).
- Sample/ Food's Label (LYT gives advice for writting the labelling contents)
- Certificate of business registration.
4. LYT's process
- Consulting customers about testing standards, regarding declaration and postmortem review.
- Giving the sample to recognized laboratories.
- Preparing the documents, translating the labels, caculating RNI, writting the uses, writing mechanism of action, supporting to find scientific evidence of the effects.
- Applying the documents to the competent authority via online.
- Following and updating document's status and receiving Certificate of Registered Product Declaration, Finishing Service.
- Testing time: 7 -10 days when the sample was sent.
- Having the declaration: 10 - 15 days when the document was applied.
6. Fees and charges
- Charges: 1.500.000 VND/ a product.
- Testing fee: depending on the product's ingredients.
- Service fee: please contact us.
8. Legal basis
- Law no. 55/2010/QH12
- Circular no. 279/2016/TT-BTC
- Decree no. 15/2018/NĐ-CP
- Decree no. 43/2017/NĐ-CP
- Circular no. 43/2014/TT-BYT